Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stacy's Goals - Final draft

I went over the list I made and got real with myself. Round one will be hard enough, so I narrowed it down to more attainable goals. I can work on the others next time.

I put my main goal and then underneath put ways I plan to accomplish them... mini-goals to help me achieve the main goal.

Physical:
Weekly Meal Calendar (within new budget)
-Groceries 1/week
-Costco 1/month
In bed by 11:00pm every night & up at 7:30am
Exercise at least 4 times/week

Spiritual:
Prepare Andrew for July Baptism
-FHE lessons about Article of Faith #4 & Baptism & Gift of Holy Ghost
Read the entire Ensign every month
Read Patriarchal Blessing 1 time/month
Have Primary singing time prepared before dinner Saturday before

Mental:
Learn to use Photo Shop Elements & learn to digi-scrap
-Digital Scrapbook 2000 & 2001 (at least start)

Financial:
Pay full tithing ASAP to not get behind
Pay credit cards completely off
-Sell Chris' car & buy cheaper one
-Look for part-time job/work from home job
-Sell stuff on Ebay/Craigslist (liquidate)

Personal:
Control temper with kids – less yelling
-play with kids more
-help kids with homework & housework
Update blog weekly
Organize all photos & put onto CDs for scrapbooking

No comments: