Monday, February 4, 2008

Stone (Pebble rather) Cut out of the Mountain (Kent's East hill, really)

I'm on the bus posting the first War Eagle of the quarter (our 90 days). There's lots we all have to do, so I'll keep it short.

Remember how small things bring great things come to pass? The biggest goal you can make and hope to accomplish is consistency. While a member of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles, Elder Eyring said, "Start early and be steady."

If there was one thing I got from "Batman Begins," it is when Rachel tells Bruce, "It isn't who you are on the inside, It is what you do that defines you." As we accomplish our goals we've set before us, let's shout what we're made of. One step at a time.

2 comments:

90 Day Goals said...

Nice, man! I love the pep talks! I was so pumped when I heard Heather call LeAnn to check in! That's really what it's all about. I can't wait till Eric gets back.

The Perkins Family said...

Great pep talk! Anytime you can quote an apostle and a super hero on the same topic you're guaranteed a winning essay. I love it.