Monday, February 4, 2008

Any Recommendations?

Hey everyone, For one of my goals I want to read a book by one of the General Authorities. I am trying to decide between four books: The Atonement: Fulfilling God's Great Plan of Happiness by Earl C. Tingey, To Draw Closer to God by President Eyring, The Promise of Discipleship by Elder Maxwell, and Christ and the New Covenant by Elder Holland. I think they all look interesting and would be wonderful to read and once I finish the first book I will probably continue with the others. But for the first one, I'm just wondering if anyone has read any of them and has any recommendations. Thanks!

2 comments:

90 Day Goals said...

I've only read Elder Holland's book, but I thought it was awesome. It's a great guide through the Book of Mormon, with a lot of insights you don't hear often.

Ashley said...

Thanks for responding. I almost chose that one. I am reading To Draw Closer to God, which I love, and when I finish I think I will move on to Elder Holland's book.