Saturday, June 28, 2008

Chad's Goals!! HUZZAH!!

Glad you're here, folks. We're going to do some great things together. I look forward to meeting with all of you again July 5th. Please post your goals before then!! Here's my goals:

PHYSICAL: LOSE 25 POUNDS! Also- workout 6 days a week even when traveling, get 7 hours of sleep 4x a week, and in preparation for teaching Seminary, get up at 6am at 3 days a week in August.

FINANCIAL: WORK HARD! Work 5-6 hours a day, six days a week, get re-certified in all Adobe programs that I'm certified in, finish writing the books How to Do Everything with Photoshop CS4 and The After Effects Illusionist, and finish recording the training for the video training titles Photoshop CS3: Creating Something from Nothing, Getting Started with Encore CS4, Getting Started with After Effects CS4, After Effects CS4 Essential Training, Encore CS4 New Features, After Effects CS4 New Features, and all Adobe inbox videos. Also, purchase an investment property in CA, pay off Heather's school loans, and find ways to get more money. (Maybe) purchase my dream camera- the Panasonic AG-HVX200a.

SPIRITUAL: DO MY DUTY! Perfect home teaching July-September, attend the temple 3 times, read my scriptures with my Book of Mormon journal, prepare my first week of Seminary lessons by the end of August at the latest.

MENTAL: GET KNOWLEDGE! Read the books The DV Rebel's Guide to become a better filmmaker, and to accomplish my long-term financial goals I'm going to read Think and Grow Rich, The Secret, The Game of Life and How to Play It, and, if I purchase my Panasonic AG-HVX200a, I will complete reading the HVX200 book.

PERSONAL: CREATE A PROSPEROUS ENVIRONMENT: Fix house by pimping out the backyard with a super mega sweet gazebo (etc.) and a retaining wall and a vegetable and herb garden, fix front yard grass, furnish the downstairs, clean window sills, clean panels in the front of the house, paint our bedroom and make it a romantic lair of romantic romance, fix my old Honda, get our money back from Cecil, become the CEO of my own corporation, get life insurance, create a living trust. Also, I will have joy and balance and a complete lack of stress in every household task and professional job.

I will accomplish all of the above in the 90 days between July 7 and October 4. Peace out.

1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

That's so impressive. You are amazing and a huge inspiration to me. I know you are going to do a great job on all your goals. Also, I look forward to seeing the romantic lair of romantic romance!!!