Monday, February 2, 2009

Ashley's goals

My goals are super simplistic this time around, but I'm excited to have a little more structure to help me accomplish them.

[Spiritual]
*Listen to the New Testament or read from the scriptures daily.
*Read for Gospel Doctrine each week.
*Attend the temple once a month.

[Physical]

*Go to aerobics at least once a week.

[Mental]
*Apply to second graduate school.
*Continue to get A grades in my classes.
*Read about one current event each week (thanks for this idea, Laurel).

[Financial]
*Refinance our house.
*Have regular budget meetings with Wendel at the beginning of each month.

[Personal]
*Redo our downstairs bathroom (paint and decorate).
*Write in my gratitude journal and my personal journal once a week.
*Catch up on my blog (I will do this by posting one "catch-up post every month for the three months.)
*Get picture turn-around time to two weeks by the end of the 90 days. I will accomplish this by spending at least one hour each day (M-F) editing photos.

No comments: