Sunday, February 1, 2009

Crap that Chad will do in the next 90 days

Physical - I will lose 25 pounds. I will get to the point where I'm having 1.5 hours at the gym 6 days a week, and will also exercise again later in the day, and will do 30 minutes of yoga (on Wii Fit). I will count calories every day to make this happen.

Spiritual - I will get in the habit of studying the scriptures every day, in addition to my preparations for Seminary lessons. I will attend the temple 3 times, and home teach all of my families each month. I will also learn to love my calling, and my wife's calling, and will manifest that love by only speaking positively of meetings, and other aspects of serving.

Mental - I will finish the Logic training books, certify in Logic and change my professional bio to reflect that. I will also finish reading the Dance Music Manual, The Mixing Engineer's Handbook, and my critical listening book.

Financial - I will purchase my first real estate investment property. I will finish recording all of the contracts that I have out now, including After Effects CS4 Beyond the Basics, Acrobat 9 Accessibility, and Photoshop CS4: Creating Something from Nothing. I will also pursue current business options, and will create a real estate website, as well as the creative gurus website. I will also save a significant portion of the down payment for our next house.

Personal - I will accomplish couple goals with Heather, including finishing the swing dance DVD. Dig it, Daddio? I will walk 3 hikes with my family. I will also sample at least 2 of the restaurants in Seattle that feature authentic foods from other regions. I will also complete the two vocal training DVDs.

I also will add to this as I progress through this session. But these goals are the bare minimum.

No comments: