Saturday, January 19, 2008

PhloyBoy Maloy's "I Ain't Scared" Goals

Well, here I go...committing my 90-day goals to an Internet blog for the world to see. What am I thinking? Oh well, I ain't scared remember?!



Financial

--Start an Internet business with Jessica - to be online and ready to generate revenue by the end of the 90-days...or sooner if possible.


Health/Physical

--Get more sleep as defined by going to bed every night by the end of the 90-days, at or earlier than 11:00 pm.

--Adhere to exercise program 3 times per week, every week



--Walk 2 miles everyday - bad primary/major joints precludes me from running so this is the next best thing.

Spiritual

--Read scriptures & pray everyday

--Stay current with Priesthood lesson



--Complete my Duty to God requirements for Priest



--Take notes during all sessions of April General Conference

Mental/Intellectual

--Study for and pass the initial ham radio license exam - called the Technician Class license - exams are given every 3rd week of each month so the goal is to prepare and take the exam the 3rd week of April...or whenever the test is in April.

Personal

----Keep daily "life blessings" journal



By the way, "Imagination is better than knowledge" so said Albert Einstein. I guess these goals are an incarnation of our imagination and it is simply our job to make them a reality.


Forward hoe then and on to success and greatness!!!

No comments: