Monday, January 21, 2008

Ron's goals

Physical: Hit the gym - three times a week (at least) at Mieko's (twice with a trainer). Put together the Nordic Track I got from a garage sale and use it on some of the days I don't go to the gym.

Mental: Read "An Inconvenient Book" by the end of 90 Days.

Spiritual: Read the Book of Mormon for an hour each week with Sharon.

Financial: Contact Bro. Tyler. Learn about and explore the purchase of another income property we can use as another rental unit. Learn the ins and outs of doing this. Also, send out my two books that I wrote - one a picture book, the other a novel. Continue to send them back out each time they come back to me. Also, sell at least two items each week on eBay or on Craigslist until I've cleared out the clutter in my office.

Personal: Organize my pictures and put together genealogy group sheets with family pictures. Put together the emergency supplies with my family from the stake Emergency Preparedness Family Home Evening lessons.

No comments: