Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Heather's Goals

Physical: To improve my health through diet and exercise. I will do this by:
1.Planning our dinners for the at least 5 nights a week out of the 90 days (and then cooking them)
2.Finding healthy alternatives to our favorite foods
3.Compile my healthy recipes in a family cookbook (at least 90 recipes by the end of the 90 days)
4.Exercise at least half hour a day, six days a week (or the equivalent)

Financial: To equip myself with the knowledge and tools to increase our income through investments.
1.Read “Investing for Dummies”
2.Incorporate
3.Pursue Cecil (an investment gone sour)

Spiritual: To become increase my testimony through study, good works and faith.
1.Finish my personal progress experiences left over from last time
2.Write in my journal weekly
3.Read Book of Mormon daily
4.Give my calling at least 15 minutes of dedicated thought daily (or the equivalent)
5.Have a real missionary experience with our neighbors across the street
6.Perfect Visiting Teaching

Mental: To sharpen my mind.
1.Read 5 books from Chad's library of success literature
2.Prepare all my lesson plans for the 2008-2009 school year

Personal: To improve my home and self.
1.Fix our house and yard
Paint bedroom
Decorate Canopy Bed
Clean and organize kids' rooms
Decorate downstairs bathroom with photography
Clean closet
Fix up backyard and make it a good play area for kids
Decorate the front room
Clean and organize kitchen cabinets
Fill our home with beautiful and uplifting art
Fix the lawn ornament (Chad's Honda)
2.Complete a “week in the life of me” journal (pictures and step-by-step journaling for one week)
3.Put together a vision board
4. Do one nice thing for Chad daily
5. Plan at least one date night a week

No comments: