Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's about time, Broadbent.

I guess I'll post. Sorry to keep you all waiting with bated breath. I got nuthin' special.

Physical:
I aim to return to my end-of-mission fighting physique, with a few improvements.
1. 1800 calories/day, unlimited fruits, veggies, and WW no-points foods.
2. stick to work-out routine:
a. M, Th plyo
b. T, F weights (weight-free alternative workout on 9-80 days)
c. Stretch, stretch, stretch.
3. >= 6 nights a week in bed by 10:30, 10:00 >= 4 nights/week.

Financial:
I am to not sink Mel's ship, and maybe even help paddle.
1. monthly assessment of expenditures, categorizing costs and determining which are under/over running.
2. institute remediation plan based on (1).

Spiritual:
I am a dork, I have a matrix operation for a goal.
The syntax is probably wrong, but I know what I mean.






The personal scripture study is not to be done in bed. It is also to be done with a journal handy. Preferably, it will be at least started in the morning.
Personal prayers will be earnest and intentional. And not in bed.

I will be a good hometeacher, whatever that may require, short of becoming Dub's indentured servant.
Lessons for SS will have been read (in manual and scriptures) by the preceeding Sunday.

Mental:
Define major characters for unnamed work.
general, story-board level outline for entire plot.

Personal:
From arriving home until the kids go to bed is all about helping Mel and playing with Leah and Anya. Chris can wait. Leah would probably like to take the next step with her alphabet, but that is up to her.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I like your diagram.