Thursday, July 3, 2008

Marianne's Goals

Physical:
  • Get to bed by 11 and get out of bed by 7
  • Learn how to play tennis
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables
  • Jump rope 200 jumps every weekday
Financial:
  • Create a budget for when I go to college. Use the budget when I get to college.
  • Figure out housing and classes
Spiritual:
  • Finish Personal Progress
  • Read scriptures in the morning (at least a full chapter)
  • Go to institute on Tuesday nights and actually participate/share thoughts
Mental:
  • Read all those books I've been meaning to finish (Anne of Green Gables, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Sense and Sensibility, The Work and the Glory 2, and I'm sure there's more)
    • Read two books a month
  • Practice my violin every day (at least 30 minutes) (preferably in the morning)
  • Collect a bunch of recipes and learn how to cook/prepare them. At least 90 recipes.
Personal:
  • Finish crocheting the afghan I started a million years ago (63 squares- all different stitches)
  • Learn to French braid my own hair
  • Write in journal daily
  • Finish playing through the hymns with Katie

No comments: